We have started Road Trip of the Living Dead by Mark Henry, the second book in the Amanda Feral series. As always if you don't catch this one, you can always join Melissa and I in the next discussion or the last. Let's get started.
1. How do you think the scene with Amanda's mom will go?
2. Besides Markham, what else could be after them? Remember the ghost at the 711? I wonder what he knows.
3. What do you think is ahead on this road trip? What else could they run into? Who else could they meet along the way?
1. What's up with Fishhook turning around and having a coherent conversation and functioning? What do you think of him thus far?
2. What trouble is stirring the trio in the future? Could it be related to Markham?
3. How do you think Amanda's mom will greet her after all these years?