Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Magic Strikes Thoughts

Tonight's book is Magic Strikes, the third book in the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews.

I really have come to love this series and can't wait to continue it. I believe I just have two more books and I'll be caught up.

This time around Kate needs to help Derek, her werewolf friend and who I like to call, sidekick. To get revenge on the people who harmed Derek. Kate will find herself along with her shapeshifter friends fighting at the Midnight Games. Think a fighting tournament type thing. There is just one problem. Curran, the beast lord can't know what his pack is up to. If he discovers what Kate and crew are doing, there could be a lot of problems starting.

Curran has become a favorite of mine. I love his interaction with Kate.

There isn't anything bad to say about this one. I guess if there is one thing, it would be the questions running through my head that I had since the first book that haven't been answered. Of course that's a not a bad thing either because those questions keep me coming back for more.

Series: Kate Daniels
Author: Ilona Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment