Hi all! We are now discussing Devil's Punch by Ann Aguirre. Can't wait to get started. Remember even if you have read the whole book, you can always join us. We will have spoilers.
Let's get started.
- We are hinted at Chance not being 100% human! And that the demon who meets them calls him a godling. What do you think Chance is?
- Corine AND Chance are feeling the affects of Shoel. How do you think the outcome will be for them? Will they make it through these changes? How will this affect Chance and his 'godling' side? How much will the demon part of Corine come through?
- If Shoel is affecting Corine and Chance as such, do you think Shannon will have any side affects? Maybe not, as she doesn't have the heritage of Corine and Chance, but with her ability...you never know.
- What do we think of Greydusk? Will he always obey Corine or will he stop one day and if that happens. What do you think Greydusk will do? Let her live or want to kill her? They seem to be okay so far with each other.
- Will we see more of the queen come out? Will Corine be strong enough to not let the queen take over?
- Chance got a little on my nerves again but not as bad as the other books. Do you think Chance and Corine will work things out in the end?