Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Here We Go Again

So here I am again tempting to write a blog. I’m hoping this is it. I will do my best to write more. Part of the problem is I hit a bump in the road. I’ve become lazy with my writing, reading, TV, and movies. I need to fix that. I know what part of the problem is, but due to the Internet being public. Yea, we won’t go into it. We’ll just say it has made me less motivated and lazy. I’m trying to fix that. I decided I need to find the light at the end of tunnel. It has to be there. Right? I’ll find the light at the end of the tunnel, but I’m hoping it’s not the last one.

There has to be a few more in my life. I have come across them. The last one though was maybe five years ago. Now though that I think about it, I’m not sure it was a light at the end. That’s when things started to go downhill. Well, I need to change that. Time to get up the hill again. This is short, yes. But this is me attempting to get myself blogging again. 

So, today’s questions for you. Do you need motivation? Do you need to find the light at the end of the tunnel? Comment below, let’s talk.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Good to see you posting. :)

    Yeah, I need motivation. Sometimes I need to know I need to account for doing (or not doing) my writing and such. I've started posting about how writing is going each month and it keeps me accountable for my words, and to keep me trying to get to it.

    As for tv...well, I've slacked on that between editing work and writing and trying to read and do blog stuff. I have a few series I want to watch on Netflix or Demand, but have yet to get to them. *sigh*

    Hope to see you around more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I hope to be around more. I definitely want to get back to writing book reviews and so on.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete