Thursday, October 15, 2015

October Comic Con Box

 Here is this month's Comic Con in a Box.
 

The t-shirt of the month. You'll notice Nightmare Before Christmas, along with Joker and crew.

 
You had the chance to get a Nightmare Funko Mopeez. I was really hoping for Jack. Sally is cool though. 


Not sure what I'm going to do with a Zombie Mask. If anyone wants one, let me know.

 Batman key chain that lights up with the bat signal. Awesome!

Sharknado, I have a feeling this one will grow dust. Unless I'm in one of those weird moods?

They had a variety of action figures. Was hoping for Freddy, Jason, or Michael.

Love this painting. He will be missed.

 Interesting to see Animal mixed in with The Shining.

The comic of the month.

Advertisement for the new Supergirl show. Not sure yet if I want to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment