Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Big Bang Theory "The Valentino Submergence"

So I watched The Big Bang Theory's latest episode. As always I enjoyed the episode. This episode was the Valentine's Day one. It focused on all the couples.

There will be spoilers. So please don't read this until you watch the episode.

I'll focus on each couple. 
Leonard and Penny
- It was nice to see the two not having really big issues. It wasn't perfect, but it's better than what they've had. Like I said, I enjoyed the episode. But their scenes were probably at the bottom for me. 
Sheldon and Amy
- The second to bottom couple for me. I liked that they did their Fun with Flags. Sure, they took the next step in their relationship. But let's face it. You got to love when the do their scenes when they focus on something else that's not something like Valentine's Day.
Raj and Emily
- I really want to make this couple at the top of the list, but I can't due to one reason. Which I'll mention later. Why? Why did Emily and Raj have to break up? Maybe it's because I liked her with him. But, I'm sad they broke up. I'm really hoping the two will find their way back to each other. When Claire came into the picture, I had a feeling there would be trouble. I had faith though that Emily and Raj would be okay in the end. Darn that Claire. 
Howard an Bernadette
-The biggest thing for this couple would be at the very end of the episode. Bernadette is pregnant! I'm very curious to know how this will go when Howard has dad issues and Bernadette didn't even want kids. That will definitely make a very interesting rest of the season. I wonder if she'll have the baby before the end of the season?
So thoughts on the episode? What did you like or didn't like?

No comments:

Post a Comment