Sunday, March 13, 2016

Books Bought

So I told myself I would be good today when I made a trip up to Barnes and Noble. I'm sure you guess what happened. Any book reader could figure that out.

So let's get started.

Barnes and Noble





 Miracles from Heaven by Christy Wilson Beam 





                   Bookmarks - March/April Edition












 Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
 Vampire Academy Series







Half Price Bookstore







Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children series







       
          Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell










 Bleak House by Charles Dickens










                        Eragon by Christopher Paolini





Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella









Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Shopaholic series





David Copperfield by Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment