Sunday, March 20, 2016

Nerd Block Classic March 2016

Hi everyone! Happy first day of Spring!

So let's get started on this month's Nerd Block Classic.


So, the first item is from Game of Thrones and Funko's Mystery Mini Figures. I have him already, but not like this. So, at least I got him a little different. 

So I admit it. I haven't watched Daredevil yet on Netflix. Does it count if I saw the movie? Everyone keeps talking about the show. So I guess, I should check it out.

Another Funko to add to my collection.  You had a chance to get two of the Game of Thrones characters.

I've only seen a couple episodes of Arrested Development. But, this looks like it could be fun.

Love this! Right now I don't have it hanging up yet, but hopefully will find a spot for it soon.

I wonder how many people know who this is without cheating? Right off the bat, I knew. But, I was a huge Karate Kid fan back in the day.


What to expect next month.




1 comment: