Monday, April 4, 2016

Once Upon a Time "Our Decay"


I'm not sure what to say about last night's episode. First, it centered around Zelena and Hades. I don't care for either character. To top that off, it centered around Rumple and Belle. Another couple I'm tired of hearing about.

Maybe it's me, but I'm feeling disappointed in this half of the season. I'm sad about that of course. I had high hopes for this season. This season is the Oz season for me all over again. I loved the Emma and Hook moments. Nice to see Henry having a story line that unfortunately didn't last long in this episode. Or, I'm starting to wonder this season? I only handled Zelena because of Robin.

I like the actress playing Zelena, but the character drives me crazy. Is it wrong that I wanted her to maybe fall into the river of lost souls? Bad Robyn, I know.

There really isn't much for me to say about the episode. Hopefully next week's episode will make up for this one.

Next week's episode...

1 comment:

  1. I loved the concept of the show its different from what's on television at the moment and it makes you want to watch it and the cast does a fantastic job! I can not wait to continue watching the show and see how the storyline develops

    ReplyDelete